Thursday, December 31, 2009

Betting On Horses To Lose Can I Bet On Horse To Lose With 'betfair' And How Do I Set Odds, Eg If Horse Is 6/4 Would I Get 4/6 To Lose?

Can I bet on horse to lose with 'betfair' and how do I set odds, eg if horse is 6/4 would i get 4/6 to lose? - betting on horses to lose

Magpie guess you're not a bookmaker. If you offer opportunities for the same horse to win or lose, would out of business soon.

To say that the odds were 6 / 4 win 3 / 1 loss, if you bet to win 400 pounds and lost 150 pounds on that later what happened. Your profit would be £ 450 if the horse won and if you lose 50 pounds.

I will try to work that give a real chance, but should, yes, I'm sure the odds-on losses.

1 comment:

Munster said...

You can not be serious. If the horse is 6 / 4 favorite and it is likely that the chances of losing what must be much greater, not less.
Depending on how many runners I think the price should be 3 / 1 or more.

Post a Comment