Monday, December 14, 2009

Closet Rod Covers What Do I Use For A Curtain Rod In Front Of Vertical Blinds?

What do I use for a curtain rod in front of vertical blinds? - closet rod covers

My husband and I have a house that we rented. It has sliding doors in the lounge back "yard", and put vertical blinds in front doors. We have a place to store (the bed is a platform-style, so that it is under the bed, and none of our closets big enough to store it) if we want to go, but covered with curtains.

I want to put curtains, drapes, but would the tail, 5 inches or less may extend well wall. Is there a team that objects which can not be used to extend the rod to hang curtains in front to? I'm going to hang curtains and blinds on the front in order to conceal completely (do not use that door much, so that the curtain is not completely open, and I have a draft of the fact that we are in light, and hide the top vertical blinds).

But I need to get the curtains. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment