Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Degree Clinical Protection Vs. Gillette Clinical I'm Only 14 And I Sweat Sooo Much..HELP ME PLZ!!!?

I'm only 14 and I sweat sooo much..HELP ME PLZ!!!? - degree clinical protection vs. gillette clinical

I had this problem of excessive sweating for about 2 years and I've tried Dove courses (beginning and at the end) Resistance (Secret original clinical) and Mitchum for Women, and Avon (Cool Confidence) The secret is the percentage of aluminum Zincone bla bla The highest percentage I've tried, 25% in Mitchum ... Is there another, slightly more Dri and Drysol, I can try? "Plz its so shameful that I can not use what should WANT.I can enjoy life not worry, I'm a girl by the way can u tell me whether clinical protection level vs. the strength of the clinical work dove? My mother did not me to the doctor, he said, cuz its just puberty, but I can live with for a day .. Help me plzzzz

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have you tried the new mens deodorant requires only that you can use a maximum of 5 days, must be very strong. You can always cover the smell of different perfume deodorant mens. Tops will not appear patches of sweat. Just for interest, did you know that some antidepressants can cause excessive sweating - this way of thinking that there is a counter pill that transpiration ....! should be slowed down

ps. come and live in England - too cold here to sweat ..

jewjewbe... said...

You may have hyperhidrosis. You should go to the doctor and request a prescription for Drysol. This is an anti-perspirant, which emphasizes strong night and the morning wash and work well. It has changed my life, I swear. In addition, your doctor can tell you if it's just puberty or if you have hyperhidrosis.

Good luck, my dear:)

☮єяuтuσc said...

Now some try to dry because the non-prescription, but when I'm trying and do not work, then I would try a natural deodorant and toms. I know it sounds strange, but I found that I am less concerned with their sweat, then with aluminum in deodorants in them. Your problem may not disappear completely, but improved significantly, so it is easier to live.

Post a Comment