Thursday, January 14, 2010

Driver License Renewal, Columbus Ohio If I Apply For My Driver License Renewal(21 Years Old), Will I Recieve It The Same Day?

If i apply for my driver license renewal(21 years old), will i recieve it the same day? - driver license renewal, columbus ohio

I live in Michigan, and my birthday is coming soon. If my license tomorrow, I get the same day or sent? If by mail, what must I do to bars, I'm only 21 and my ID card? and yes, sucks the age for alcohol consumption in the U.S..

6 comments:

AF said...

Wow, I can wait a couple of days to go drink? Sad ...

naztman2... said...

depending on the condition that I know we live in AZ and NV, hot press. still warm when I do there. even if you do not get a liscence and shape of a disk with a photo ID is a legally binding test. Drink for me

Whatever... said...

Despite that your ID is less than 21 years with her, still her image and her birthday. Just ask at our birth date just see if they give u no problem.

If you u to go the DMV to renew, which usually comes here a preprinted card stapled into your passport photo.

gengen said...

Yes, you will receive a temporary, until it receives the Royal, an e-mail ... Good luck

gengen said...

Yes, you will receive a temporary, until it receives the Royal, an e-mail ... Good luck

kath6814... said...

Here in Nebraska, you can enter the DMV and pass the eye examination and to pass them, you will receive your new license "below. Still Hot Press. If you send in your renewal, you can understand, except for one week a response time, so when your birthday is near, I would opt for the DMV office in person.

I understand the law of Michigan is 21 years before entering a bar and drink? It is this very well. My son is not up to their 21st Birthday wait, or () in its January.

Post a Comment