Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Numbness In Left Arm Birth Control SEVER Reaction During/side Affects After Stopping Birth Control?

SEVER reaction during/side affects after stopping birth control? - numbness in left arm birth control

4 months to Necon 1 / 35 exploded in a burst of a few weeks, then became severe chest pain, swelling in the head with pulsating Headake shaking blackingout-I (non-medical) figgured j 'was a reaction to the pill, and I was out. All symptoms disappeared during the last few months, but began haveing before 2 weeks, if, as movements in bed, in terrible pain in the chest, shortness of breath, the whole day, since I have nausea, chest pain, numbness in the left arm (he ) from the blood of 57, resting heart rate of 80 runs from the heart, dizziness, naushea had a "panic attack", say doctors no doubt in my mind that I was dying at the time, but now think I think I will to have the symptoms of the pill is still-Dr. said it is in your system until 6 months after your departure. Has anyone else had this experience? and when will it end? I can not for the excitement and fainted right on the edge of sleep, sleep, and I am sick with all the symptoms when the unit.

No comments:

Post a Comment