Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What To Expect After Thyroid Lobectomy What Were Some Of The Biggest Problems You Faced After A Thyroidectomy Or Lobectomy?

What were some of the biggest problems you faced after a thyroidectomy or lobectomy? - what to expect after thyroid lobectomy

I was told recently by my doctor that I undergo a lobectomy to remove the suspicion of a tumor in my thyroid. I have hyper-or hypothyroidism. My doctor did not say explicitly that the papillary carcinoma, but I've done a lot of my own research, and because my family history and other factors, I'm almost sure it will be the final conclusion, especially since my doctor has already said, that "probably take" must be for a position in the radioiodine-op solution.

I have no fear of post-surgery or therapy-op. I'm glad that it's not serious. However, I am anxious to change my lifestyle. I did not know what to expect - will I gain weight? Am Iin a position regularly to work, or I get tired? Can I continue with my normal routine of school and study and work? What was the biggest challenge you face after the surgery? Had they had difficulties in adapting or position, the swing of things back without too much noise?

Any advice is appreciated. Thank you.

1 comment:

sweethea... said...

I was able to return to the rhythm of things at once, was happy that I am a great doctor, who reassured me and had a perfect operation! Im sure that the same is true for you, are involved, theres no fear that the happiness in better health and happiness for you!

Post a Comment