Friday, February 12, 2010

Teens Por Torrent PLEASE ANSWER...for Teenage Girls? I Need Your Point Of View! Por Favor =)?

PLEASE ANSWER...for teenage girls? I need your point of view! por favor =)? - teens por torrent

Some advice please? Yes, that's another problem of teenage friendship, I know. Just grin and bear and help me?
and here is the deal ..
I have a best friend who sometimes act like a good friend to me. Sometimes I still wonder if he wants to include all the wonder I'm always the first in the text, call to make plans. Sometimes he chooses his other friends around me, but the thing is never completely rude to me though. when we are together, it is always nice and funny. But it's not really an attempt, my friend, I feel I like all his efforts and friendship. when I try to talk about serious things, or how I'm always out of light, or do not seem to get the message. every time you accuse me of that (how rude last summer kept BLOWing me, she told me to forget it) that always gets defensive and angry with me and apologize at the end. So I ask you to help me see the hand of friendship, and if one of you who are like friends, that makes you do that? what is acceptable and what is not?
I want to die like a friend, and she is not losing value. I need ideas, understand how to get to where I came from and how to relax a little. any input is greatly appreciated.

What do you think his views about our friendship?

6 comments:

Falon H said...

Well, I see .......... very or mean.maybe should start talking to him about it and maybe they will understand.i I'm sure everyone has moments where we are with our good friends, but only human.maybe ur true friend or not .. ... but can not be flat and say, dass I'm sure that half a Friend 2 ......... luvs .. Her.u only really nothing to talk 2 .. 2, if it is a friend she will understand.

snovy said...

wat do you know, why not talk with him, so let it be what you call or text. Tell your friends to see if others jelous or not. determine if they also take seriously their friendship.
It might help. If they were not interested in you, then I think I have a gud new friend is better than with a friend of the worst evils

Madi A said...

Honey, I do not know what to say. I am exactly in the situation. I just heard that you "just go find other friends. I always train with him, but I have to depend more friends. And you think are idiots, but it's their problem. Not mine.

princes... said...

uhm does not sound like a good friend

Listen to your friend, if you say, loud and angry when you left. be, as I'm sorry, but if we try to appear to speak to you, you have no time for me, etc. etc. etc.
:) Hope it works \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 3

$$melani... said...

u should stop, go with her and with other people, when figures on the amount of the loss or will it have done better for me, it has now told me everything, and not vice versa

~~kayla... said...

When I was 13 I had to move to a small village of 532 people and was not really like other children in my school. I was not rude people behind talc and tell other children, and only as immature their normal functions. He had many friends because I am a man, not to support the immaturity of the other children, so it was a sort of lead "*****" label. I had two "friends" and Ashley Paige. I have friends in other, because they are so good friends. I've always left, related back to eachother, I've never been caught, etc. The only reason why I hung with them was because I had other friends. I can not really discuss, because you can not really say, dowhat I felt, but it really sucks when friends behave like this.

Post a Comment